I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, March 12, 2012

SERIOUSLY!!!! I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL EMMALINE COMES HOME!

Yes.... I am adopting my first little girl! I guess I should be saying that my very first Blythe is being customized at this very moment and she is due in a couple of weeks! As you can surmise, I am a very anxious mom! So what would any mother do to prepare for her home coming? Go shopping!!!! I came across a wonderful artist on Etsy who makes the most unbelievable fashions for such dolls. Abi Monroe is amazing with her sophisticated and romantic fashions for your doll. The boots arrived yesterday from another vendor and her stunning sweater ruffled coat and skirt just arrived today! I am so happy....thanks Abi!

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: