I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, July 29, 2012

DEVICEPHARM - PHASE II !

{Monday morning will be another exciting day for an anxious client of mine who will be receiving these wonderfully designed gift packages once again! I am thrilled to have included a few Linzer Cookies with a rasberry jam and a few Chocolate Pecan Tarts this time around for Phase II of their on going marketing campaign! So here is a little peek of at least one box that I put together for this amazing order! ♥ Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: