I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, January 12, 2013

MARIPOSA BOUTIQUE: A WEDDING TRUNK SHOW!

{Mariposa Boutique in Anaheim hosted a beautiful fashion show last evening to showcase the fashion trends for walking down the aisle! I have to say that the 1920's era has ALWAYS appealed to me so the Great Gatsby dresses were the attention and highlight for me! It was a lovely evening put together by some of the nicest girls who work at Mariposa and of course one of my closest  patrons that I have known for nearly two years now, owner Kacey of Mariposa Boutique! It is always a pleasure to work with such a great team of girls! More of the event and other sponsored vendors will come in a later post.....so please enjoy the menu for now!}
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: