I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A SOUTH COAST GARDEN TEA PARTY!


This was such a  nice afternoon Garden Tea Party with a private affaire by the South Coast Marketing Group! The ladies enjoyed a few sweet temptations along with their coffee and tea with these delightful pairings. There was my favorite Carrot Cake, Lemon Zing, Passion Fruit and the infamous Double Shot Espresso! I am excited to be asked again to cater next week as they have asked Ditzie Cakes to return for another Tea Party!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: