I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

AJ + JENNA'S WEDDING!













Oh! These desserts on the menu were delicious! I was running out of time to take pictures of them all but the menu consisted of: 
Top Tier Cake 
 { Raspberry, Lemon Curd and Raspberry Mousse with a White Chocolate Buttercream} 
Truffle Pops 
Raspberry Mousse and Lemon Custard Trifles 
Kona Koffee 
 Haselnusse Torte
Koko Island 
Chocolate Ganache and Pecan Tarts 
Key Lime Cheese Cakes 
 Salted Caramel Banana 
& Red Velvet

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: