I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, March 12, 2017

OH BABY!: BUT I'M NOT GOING TO TELL!




Today I had the pleasure to bake for a endearing couple who were an incredibly gorgeous wedding client of mine! This was yet another truly special occasion to have been so honored to be a part of...you just wait and hear this fun story! 
Melissa called me a couple of weeks ago to let me know that she was expecting..oh joy!! The best news was that the cake was to hold a BIG SECRET! Yes, only I would know the gender of whom the new Mom & Dad to be would be having! The test results were delivered to my front door step and only I would be able to open the envelope for the big reveal! Try keeping that to yourself for a few days...and not spilling the beans as you entered the room to deliver the cake today! Seriously, I could not contain myself as this is a first request for me! 
What a privilege to be part of again. I am always so thankful for the sweet memories Ditzie Cakes has created for not only my clients but for me as well! When I see past photos of the pretty decorated cakes... I am reminded of them and the special occasion it was for! This is yet another one of those splendid occasions... 
Congratulations Melissa and Jason!!

No comments: