I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NORIE'S FAREWELL!


So my very bestest friend that I have worked with over the past eight years finally did it! She has made that final decision of working for her very own well being. (check out her website www.selectyarn.com) I am so proud of her and all of her well talented accomplishments. You know Norie, that days I head up to LA....your friendship will be greatly missed. However, we will make time to see eachother often and to catch up on the great things that are happening in both of our lives! I will look forward to this and all the great memories of working with you! Love your friend always, Andie

No comments: