I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, September 1, 2008

CHRIS AND ANNIE'S WEDDING!

It was a beautiful evening in Temecula Wine Country and Chris and Annie were ready to say their vows at the LongShadow Ranch Winery. The choice on their menue was cheesecake so I made a wonderful white chocolate raspberry which was also the main top tier cake and a strawberry chocolate. Um! Luscious chocolate dipped strawberries on the chocolate chip cheesecake cupcakes...I was ready to eat them all! Anyway, the cupcakes made it there on their one and a half hour trip into Temecula unbelievably cool from the ice packing surrounding them!
I was relieved and will in knowing this make cheescake for yet another Wedding for who ever requests it! No worries!


No comments: