I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, May 22, 2009

BRIDGET'S BRIDAL SHOWER!






I just couldn't wait to get these posted! Tomorrow I am going to finish up an order for a sweet customer of mine. These pretty little boxes that I designed will be filled with a Vanilla Bean cupcake and wrapped up with a pretty chartreuse bow when they are done. I just won't have time to take pictures that dang early in the morning so I took them before hand when the lighting was good. I will see what pictures come out tomorrow morning.....and if they are good I will be sure to add to this pretty little post!! (Yep!...thank god for Photoshop to correct color!)Darlene is the same customer who order the tuscany cupcakes and I want to be sure that I will impress her again the second time around! =)

No comments: