I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, May 17, 2009

GRAD PARTY '09!

I met this terrifc lady by the name of Heidi who's daughter Ericka was graduating from USC! They were having a Mexican themed party so I thought that flowers would be festive way of decorating the cupcakes! Flowers always look beautiful and can never fail to not disappoint you. Heidi, I must add, is a very talented jewelry designer and makes the most amazing silver jewelry. If you have time you must check out her etsy store..... "uno of a kind" . Her designs are elegant, modern and evoke a spiritualty and I think you will be intrigued as have I! One day I told her.... I will be shopping there!

No comments: