I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

STRAWBERRY-LICIOUS!


All I can say...is that this is my new favorite! And really, I feel as though there will be another strawberrylicious craving coming on soon..... Gotta go!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I want these Andie for the girls birthday in September! Can't stop licking my computer screen...YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andie said...

Me too... Everytime I see these my mouth waters and so desire that yummy sweet flavor of strawberries! OMG! These are addictive....Damm, I really got to have it right now!Yeah.... i've gotten really close to my screen too!

Lisa Foto said...

Well, the dozen I took to the hospital for Nate's birthday were gone in like 10 minutes. Everyone loved this flavor too. So fun!!

andie said...

Thanks Lisa! I made these again and added just a bit more strawberry to the buttercream...yum! WHen I have a craving for myself next time I will promise to come over and bring you some =)!