I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, August 1, 2009

LUAU ENGAGEMENT PARTIES ARE FUN!

The scene was set with every hawaiian luau item you could possibly think of! All signs led to the luau party which was going to take place for this newly engaged couple. Tiki torches led the way up the driveway and a sign post directed you straight to the where the cocktails were.... my favorite... Margaritas were being served! Oh, I digress. Well, it looked like it was going to be a fun evening and I hope the cupcakes were sure to delight!!

No comments: