I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, October 22, 2009

ANDIE'S CUPCAKES ON JAY LENO? OMG!

How COOOOL is that! My cupcake pattern made it to a Late Night skit with Jay Leno! Here you see three innocent victims reluctantly talked into dancing their way through a cupcake Rap. My next door neighbor had come over to ask me if I had watched last Monday night's Jay Leno show? No...why I asked? Because I just saw your cupcake design used in last nights show! THAT'S SO COOOOL! I will see if I can link the episode to my site.... but these are some stills I took of the cupcake skit....too cute!

Yepp! I figured it out....and so here is the cupcake skit on Jay LENO!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

Yeah!!! You figured it out......Glad your neighbor is good for something!!! So fun to see this on TV. ~Lisa

andie said...

You are super great for sooooo many things! .... and don't you forget it girl! Luv ya! ~ Andie