I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, April 3, 2010

PASSION FRUIT!

I never associated this beautiful flowering vine called the passiflora which my Mother had been growing in her backyard when I was growing up in Pasadena to the passion fruit itself. Who knew that it would take me 42 years! Well, everything is learnt in due time I suppose and especially when you are thinking of buying the plant to grow for yourself....maybe? I used to be facinated with passion flower and of her of course telling me the symbolism that Catholics had associated it with the flower. So anyway, how appropriate for Easter that I should have these every so delicious passion fruit cupcakes for dessert! They are my latest flavor and I am dying to eating one of these on Easter Sunday again!

No comments: