I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THE GIFT DITZIE CAKES LOVES TO GIVE!

As the year draws to end, the holidays rekindle that loving spirit which bring out good tidings and cheer! I love this time of year! And once again, I love giving to my deepest and fondest charity which is the Camino Health Center Auxiliary. Today, they held there annual Fashion Show at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point. My wishes are that Ditzie Cakes may continue to support the Auxiliary's efforts for years to come! This year, I managed to auction off a the Story Book Donation which I posted back on November 1st! These pretty little cupcakes were dispayed at the membership table.......I can't wait to see who won this year!

No comments: