I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, November 1, 2010

A LITTLE STORY BOOK DONATION BASKET!

Once again, it's that awesome time of year where Ditzie Cakes likes to give a little towards it's favorite charity - The Camino Auxiliary! I can't believe that it has been three years since I have been introduced to such a great organization. For this auction, held at the Ritz Carlton on November 23rd.... I kept it simple. I wanted my future customer & winning bidder of this gift basket to create their own story! I included a "Little Brag Book" which captured about 20 pages or so showing the endless possibilities I had done for other customers. Hopefully this future winning bidder will be another sweet story to add to the Ditzie Cakes memoires! I am looking forward to meeting my winner..... Good luck and see you soon!!!!

No comments: