I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, February 18, 2011

BAKING FOR TWINS!!!!!

Oh my gosh....Twins! Today I was preparing for the big day...well at least Ditzie Cakes did it's part in the Baby Shower due tomorrow! I wanted to try out these fluted brioche liners I have been anxious to use for a very long time now. So wish me luck that these will make the Mama proud! And here they are.....

2 comments:

Mari said...

You did make me proud! Everyone loved the yummy cupcakes especially me! Thank you for adding a beautiful touch to my special day!

andie said...

Mariela....I am so happy you and your guests loved them! It was so much fun putting this together for you!
All my best to you for your double bundles of joy and I hope to always stay in touch!
Love~ Andie