I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, February 26, 2011

MARIPOSA BOUTIQUE TRUNK SHOW!

The "Brides to Be" came out to try exquisite gowns at the Mariposa Boutique Trunk Show today! The girls brought their Mom's, their sisters and girlfriends to help them find the perfect one just as they had sought out their future husbands! It was a unanimous cheer when one girl came out fitted with the perfect dress for her Wedding Day! I think the champagne bottle popped open to celebrate the joy!!!
This is a lovely store with beautiful and helpful assistants that cater to your every desire. I had the pleasure of watching these amazing girls assist their bridal clients throughout the day! Any girl looking for the perfect wedding dress should feel so lucky!

2 comments:

*Lee said...

Loved having you there Andie! The only problem is that people were so distracted by the lovely cupcakes that they forgot about wedding gowns for a moment! :)

Best,
Leanna

andie said...

You are so sweet girl!!!
The cupcakes were an after thought as the brides to be wanted to fit into their perfect dress I should say!

I can't wait to see what you have in mind Leanna for your project!