I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Glammed up and Fabulous! Last night couldn't have been more enjoyable for Bianca and her invited friends as she had won this Gift Certificate on behalf of Ditzie Cakes and the girls at Victoria Spa and Salon, Audrey McKinley and Kim Kirker Photography! Well, I think it was enjoyable for all of us actually as we all sipped on chocolate martini's, cupcakes and sang our hearts out on that Kareoke! Congratualtions again Bianca!
{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}

No comments: