I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, October 20, 2011

MY NEW {BUT OLD} KODAK TOURIST!

Lately, I have been in the mood for acquiring new things that are very old. I guess I am just feeling enamored with the look of nostalgic but classy objects! I have acquired some old brewery crates from the early 1900'a from NYC that I just recently displayed as props on a wedding dessert table and acquired some old twin lens cameras that I hope to use for a photo shoot for my recently engaged brother! But this..... I love! My new {but old} Kodak Tourist!
{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}

No comments: