I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, September 7, 2012

A SHOWER TRIBUTE TO MARY POPPINS!

I have been waiting for the day to share this wonderful baby shower theme that I had collaborated with Drexelle and a wonderful team of other vendors! This Mary Poppins theme was just sweet as can be and I truly had fun creating and styling the desserts for the table! Cute little lace fondant umbrella's topped the Devilicious Cupcakes. A big black sache tied and draped itself around the tier cake just as Mary Poppins hat! A cold shot of milk was soon to be served in the milk shot glasses and of course the dessert table would never be complete without some of those DItzie Cakes Truffle Pops!
It was such joy to create something for such endearing couple expecting their very first child. Baby Knightly was born July 25th, 2012. Family and friends couldn't be happier for this adoring couple! Check out Hostess with the Mostess for The Parks submission and please read their incredible story of Baby Knightly!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: