I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, September 3, 2012

KYLE AND KATIE'S WEDDING MENU!

For this wonderous day, Ditzie Cakes had a few delightful creations planned for a very well dressed table! The Country Farm Chic theme suited these desserts I had envisioned perfectly! A beautiful ruffled cake to match the romantic lace dress the bride was to wear to the rustic berry tarts to match the navy ribbon in the brides broach bouquet! I have to share pictures of this magnificent bouquet as it was just so stunning! It was an incredible ceremony surrounded by loving family and friends and memories of loved ones who looked down from heaven to see this beautiful couple share their hand in matrimony on September 1st! More photo's to come of the actual table....this was a taste of what was to come! ♥
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

3 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

So beautiful Andie! Your table turned out magical! Thanks again for everything. You really outdid yourself on this one and Kyle and Katie were so happy about how nice it looked.

andie said...

It meant so much to me that I was able to create a wonderful dessert table for a dear friend and neighbor after all these years!! I am delighted to hear that it was so well loved! Xo

Unknown said...

So inspiring Andie well done. Keep up the good work!

Hizons Binondo Church