I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A FRIGHTFUL PIRATE KITTY!


I just love Halloween and nothing charms me more than finding old vintage art to have suited these spooky kitty's flag picks! The colors were perfect and so was making these easy to do flags. Simply line a dozen up of these faces on a page of your PhotoShop program and print them out. I used a coordinating color to attach it the back since I like flags that are double sided....so cheezy when the flags have just one side. Then I positioned a wooden skewer and used a tacky glue { any form will do} to attach the skewer and the back side together. Just cut the edges evenly and tie with a coordinating bow! Pretty easy and just plain fun! I can hear the guests screeching for these cupcakes as we speak! Here Kitty! Kitty!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

1 comment:

noor said...


فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض فني تركيب ورق جدران بالرياض
نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن نقل عفش من الدمام الى الاردن
نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة
نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة