I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, October 1, 2012

THE DINNER PARTY.....


Something gorgeous and splendid I put together for a dear couple and customer of mine who were entertaining dear friends last Saturday evening! A collaboration of birthday's were to be noted so I hope that five beautiful candles were placed on this glittering chocolate ganache cake for all the Happy Birthday Wishes to be made! And so, speaking of best wishes, a very Happy Birthday to you Kacey Elkins! May there be many more happy days and happy memories to count such as this wonderful one! 
Love, Andie from Ditzie Cakes

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

Really beautiful Andie!

andie said...

Awe......thank you so much Lisa! I love this story!