I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, March 27, 2010

ROMANTIC BRIDAL GARDEN SHOWER!

A wonderful neighbor of mine just down the street from me had a very good reason to contact me! Her son is getting married and she and her best friend Donna were going to put together a fabulous bridal shower for her daughter in law to be. It was so funny that they mentioned that they wanted it to exude a romantic garden and went to Pottery Barn to fetch some of those adorable watering cans! When they mentioned it, I had to tell them that I just got a few of those myself for the Easter which I was planning for. They would be great for those other splendid occasions that need to express a romantic "in the garden" look too! Aren't those water cans the sweetest things you have ever seen? Love them!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

forget the watering cans I want to eat the cupcakes!! ;)

andie said...

Too funny! I thought I would just try to incorporate a whole other aspect than yummy, scrumptious and seriously desirable cupcakes...... =)